Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sorry for the delay...

I have tried multiple times to post pictures from Banff, but our computer keeps locking up. It is on it's last leg and needs to be replaced, but since we don't use it for much, it hasn't been a priority. I keep all my pictures on that computer though, so I always use it for blogging (instead of the laptop). After fighting with it forever, I decided to just go ahead and post with the few pics that I have been successful in uploading. At some point in the future, I'll have more pics from Banff to post.

Also, while we were in Banff, we were at the waterslides in our hotel and I threw our camera in the hot tub. I missed a lot of great pics b/c of that. Doug and I spent the night Sunday night at the Marriott downtown while the kids stayed at the house with my parents and Doug and I got to Best Buy and got a new camera, so we only missed out on a couple days worth of pics. Once we get the computer up and running, I'll have more pics to share.

Grandpa and Bradley peek down at us from upstairs in the hotel.


Daddy and Bradley go down the waterslides.


Grammy and Gracie go down the waterslides.


The waterslides were a huge hit. On Thursday, there were hardly any other people there, so we basically had it to ourselves. Both kids just loved it. We are already planning to go back again sometime.

2 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Those are BIG slides, lol!!! Looks like super fun - I want to see more Banff pictures!!!!

The Carter's said...

Sooo much fun! Is that Great Wolf Lodge?