Monday, September 28, 2009

A weekend away

On Friday morning I got on a plane and flew to Nashville to meet a bunch of other mom friends. I got home last night at about 9:15. It was a great weekend full of laughs, hugs, smiles and food. Just the break this mommy needed. I guess Doug needs to plan a weekend away sometime soon so we'll be even. :)

Also, the ultrasound is scheduled for Oct 5th. That's a week from today! We're pretty sure we aren't going to find out baby's gender, but I guess we'll see what happens when we're in there. Baby has been kicking a lot the last few days and I love it. I didn't feel the other two until quite a bit later than this, so it's great to be able to feel this one already. I am so excited to see him/her on the screen next week. :)

Sorry no pics this time. I'll try to get some cute kid pics to post next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to worry about finding out the baby's gender -- I already know! ;)

A Crafty Mom said...

So glad you had a wonderful weekend away - it must have been a total blast. Very excited for your ultrasound news!

The house pictures look great, BTW. Glad to see you guys are settling in. Did you know Calgary had a record heat wave this week? Over 30 degrees in September!!