Friday, November 6, 2009

One decade

This was our family 10 years ago on Nov 6th. Just two 22 year old kids who were in love.



Ten years later, a lot has changed. We are not a family of two anymore, we have added 2 kids with another on the way. We have moved three times, driven 5 different cars and changed jobs more than a dozen times. We have been through losses of loved ones. We have laughed a lot. We have cried a lot (ok, I have cried a lot... I still haven't seen Doug cry after 12 years together). We have tried new things. We have stayed in touch with friends and lost touch with others. Through it all, we have been there for each other.

It doesn't seem possible that it has been 10 years already. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.


I love this life with this man and these children.
I am the luckiest woman in the world.

* Sorry I don't have a more recent family picture. I probably need to do something about that soon, don't I? ;)

No comments: