My dad had Danielle duty for the wedding so I was free from distraction to cry. (I always cry at weddings.) He put her to sleep and she took a nap on him after.
The birthday girl who said it was "the best birthday ever!". And as a sidenote: is way too photogenic to be my kid.
Bobby with the groomsmen. Doug looks like a giant!
The first dance.
Gracie dancing with Grammy.
Bradley and Danielle dancing with Grandpa.
Doug spent most of the reception outside decorating Bobby's truck.
Sorry the picture quality is so bad. With Doug in the wedding, I knew I didn't want to try to keep up with 3 kids + a diaper bag + a camera bag, so I just brought the old camera in the diaper bag. And we're so glad my parents were able to come because the evening would have been a lot less enjoyable if I was juggling all the kids on my own.
Congrats Bobby and Karin!
1 comment:
What a beautiful bride! I agree with Gracie -- that has to have been the best birthday ever. She'll never forget their anniversary. ;)
Post a Comment