Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!

Bradley started Kindergarten today. We went to Meet the Teacher on Friday and he remembered how to get to his room from that one time we had been there. Doug went in late so he could go to school with us this morning, so all of us walked Bradley to his room. He walked right in and found his name and sat down and started coloring. He told Gracie this morning that he was nervous, but it didn't show at all. He looked like an old pro.





Gracie started 4th grade today and looked like a seasoned veteran. Next year she'll rule the school as a fifth grader.



It has been quiet around here today, but I'm sure Danielle and I will get used to spending all day alone while the big kids are at school.


I can't wait to hear how the first day went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They both look so happy and ready for an exciting new year!