Sunday, December 11, 2011

GO TEXANS!

We are big Texans fans at our house and we couldn't be happier that the Texans clinched a playoff berth today.  And it couldn't have happened in more exciting fashion.  Unfortunately for me I had a rehearsal at 3 so I missed the fantastic end of the game.  I was listening in my car and when I had to go in to the rehearsal the Texans were driving and had just completed a pass to take them to the Bengals' 35 yard line with about a minute and a half to play and no timeouts.  It killed me to get out of the car.  I told Doug when I left to text me when it was a final and I announced to everyone at the handbell rehearsal that the Texans had won when I got the text from Doug.  So exciting. 

I would love nothing more than for my two favorite teams to play in the Superbowl.  The Texans and Packers have the two longest active winning streaks, so it could happen.  ;)

No comments: