After she had all her measurements, the tech went and got Doug and turned the screen toward me and showed us the baby for about 10 minutes. She took 11 pictures for us, most of which were terrible. Overall, it was very disappointing. But we did see the baby moving around a lot and sucking it's thumb. We won't get a report on everything until I see the doc on Monday, but the tech estimated the baby at about 19 weeks (I was 18 weeks, 4 days) and 11 oz.
I was on the fence about finding out gender when I walked in the room. Doug and I had talked about it and he left it up to me. I was very torn. But as soon as she escorted Doug out, I knew I couldn't find out while he wasn't there. So we are waiting for the birth again. And I feel totally ok with it and Doug does too. He said we shouldn't mess with tradition. :)
So, here are the best of the crappy pics:
profile:

See the foot at the top? You can see all 5 little toes:

Scary alien baby:

1 comment:
Why couldn't Doug come in? I never heard of this. Amy D
Post a Comment