Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy

I'm so happy my kids get along so well.

I'm so happy my daughter loves to read.

I'm so happy my son plays with legos all day so I can get things done.

I'm so happy to have some time to myself every day while they play together. I know I will treasure it in a few weeks when I have no time to myself anymore.


I'm so happy I only have 20 days (or less!) left with Pineapple inside. Come on out anytime, baby! We're all ready to meet you!

1 comment:

The Carter's said...

I was driving into work today and realized how little time you have left. I hope the kids are excited to meet their baby brother. By the way, I've decided you're having a boy. His name is Heath David Robinson.

Which totally means Pineapple is a girl. Hope you're ready.