It seems that Bradley is taking after his dad (the accountant). Bradley loves numbers. He has a word document on the computer where all he does is count. He counted all the way to 1000 on it. And when I met with his teachers this week for a parent/teacher conference, they said they tested all the kids to make sure they could count to 10 and Bradley counted to 100. (They stopped him there, but said they could tell he wanted to keep going.)
Here he is working on his counting at the computer:
I've talked before about Gracie's love of reading. She curls up in my chair with a book and we don't hear a peep out of her forever. She sometimes sits and reads for an hour before she stops. Just like her mama. And I can't tell you how much the second pic makes me smile...she's reading Harry Potter in that one. :)
2 comments:
Gracie is reading Harry Potter already?!?! Seriously?? WOW. She's definitely your girl!!
Yeah. I'm thrilled that she's reading it. I will only let her read the first 3 though, I don't think she's ready for the dark parts of the later books yet.
Post a Comment