I'm so behind on updating the blog.
Today was Bradley's 5th birthday. I can't believe it has been five years. We took pics. Hopefully I'll post them soon. (Along with all the others that I've taken with the intention of blogging.) He had a great day. I think this year he really got the whole concept of a birthday. And he milked it for all he could. We had dinner at Olive Garden, per his request. (He loves the salad there. He had two plates of it.) After dinner, he and Gracie had cupcakes leftover from taking them to school today. Then came the presents. We only gave him the ones from us and he will open the rest at his campout party this weekend. He loved everything he got, but anyone who knows him won't be surprised to hear that his favorite gift was a Luigi figure. Our little man is sure obsessed with Mario Bros...
No comments:
Post a Comment