Alternate title: Mobility is overrated.
Danielle got her first tooth on Sept 12th (literally at the Astros game) and just had that one tooth for over a month. A couple weeks ago, Doug noticed she had a new tooth, on the top. This week, she cut a second top tooth. Teething sucks. These two top teeth have been horrible. Danielle hasn't been napping well or going down well at night and last night she woke up screaming in the middle of the night with her fingers in her mouth. Poor baby. I've been giving a nightly dose of Tylenol for a while now.
She has been pretty mobile for a while now, though she doesn't do a real hands/knees crawl. She does this weird modified crawl where she pushes up and then forward. I'm sure it's quite an upper body workout. She's pretty quick though. And she started pulling up on everything a week or so ago. So now she falls at least 3 times daily. Not little soft falls, but big nasty screaming falls. She currently has bruises on her chin, forehead and cheek. I'm sure her nine month pictures will be lovely.
And her increased mobility is the reason for my infrequent blog posts. I barely have time to do much of anything anymore. I spend all day chasing after her.
1 comment:
Man, we're in sync. David is falling all the time. Scream-o-rama.
Post a Comment