Friday, June 3, 2011

Danielle's new trick- 1

A couple weeks ago when I was putting Bradley to bed and Doug was supposed to be watching Danielle, I discovered this new trick of hers. I heard her playing in her room, but thought nothing of it. Her room had very little in it and I wasn't worried about her doing something she shouldn't. I popped my head around the corner while B was getting ready and she was ON THE BED. (We have a twin bed in her room.) Holy crap, my heart stopped. She was in there by herself for a while before I even thought to check on her. She could have easily fallen off. I try not to think about that.

When I called Doug in to see where she was, he couldn't believe she had gotten up there by herself. So we put her on the floor and put her toy back on the bed and in about 20 seconds, she was back up there again. I finally got pics of her doing it yesterday:








Ack! This one is certainly keeping us on our toes.

No comments: