Last week, Danielle asked to sit on the potty. She comes in with me often when I go and it was after I was done that she asked. So I held her up on the big potty and of course she did nothing. But I decided to get out our old Winnie the Pooh potty from when Bradley was little. Danielle LOVES this thing. She sits on it all the time, even with her clothes on (as shown above). But the great thing is that she has also gone on the potty several times. She is not yet two, so I'm not in a hurry with potty training, but I think she will (hopefully) be easy to train since she has already had some success and seems interested in the process. If her interest continues, I will probably look to start potty training in a couple months.
She is super cute every time she is successful. She says "BIG GIRL!" and "POTTY!". She is so proud and so are we. We're looking forward to putting the diaper stage of life behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment