Last night, for the second consecutive presidential election, I watched election results while watching my Facebook news feed. And for the second time I saw genuine shock from many of my conservative friends. And in both elections the outcome was correctly predicted beforehand. This prompted me to post about how biased Fox News is. My intention was to make my conservative friends aware that they are not getting the whole story if they are getting their news only from Fox. I was not trying to make people feel stupid. I was hoping that I might open their eyes to the fact that they would have known what was coming if they listened to a variety of objective news sources.
The way I stated it clearly did not convey the message I was aiming for. I deleted it when I realized how many people were upset by it. I apologize to any of you who were upset. That was not my intention. If I could go back in time and not post it I would.
4 comments:
<3 you. It takes a big person to admit when they've made a mistake.
Thanks, Riss. :) Hugs.
Riss, you rock! <3
All the major networks and newcasters are biased in one way or another. It depends on who's side of politics you are for. B
Post a Comment