The trees actually don't look like this anymore. I guess if it gets up to 20 that is warm enough for it to melt off. I took this a couple days ago.
Yesterday afternoon, we made cookies. It was snowing outside, so baking seemed like the only logical thing to do. :)
Gracie cuts out a stocking-shaped cookie.
Bradley pats the dough before it gets rolled out again.
Gracie takes a turn at rolling out the dough.
Bradley cuts out a Christmas tree-shaped cookie.
Look at my hands, mom!
Licking the beater after making the icing.
!!!
Eating the end result. (Bradley ate the icing off and left the cookie.)
Yummy!
Talking on the phone to Daddy. (Speakerphone)
Still on speakerphone, but Bradley holds it to his ear anyway.
Today while Gracie was at school, Bradley played "hit the ball with Gracie's magic wand". I watched him for a while trying to decide, is it...
Golf...
or baseball??
Today, we went outside so I could shovel the driveway and sidewalk and then the kids played for a bit. We were outside for over an hour and didn't get cold until the end. I guess when you get used to hovering around 0, when you get to 20 it doesn't feel so bad. :)
Making good use of her sand toys.
2 comments:
Looks like you all are having a good time! My recollection is that Bradley usually eats the filling out of Oreos and leaves the cookie part -- so he's at least consistent :) Gracie's face is always soooo expressive! Can't wait to see you all--but you need to quit trying to jinx our weather, ok? Our first winter here we set a record (which still stands) for the most days in a row that the temperature did not get above freezing. 8 days! Not the norm for Houston, no, but it is possible :)
love you!
I love the fourth picture down (Bradley and Gracie together). Gracie's obviously trying to offer helpful suggestions and Bradley's clearly having none of it. It's very "I got it. Back off the cookie."
Heh.
Post a Comment