What do you do when it is 0F (-17C) outside and snowing??
You do some painting...



And you play with legos in front of the fire.
(Notice Bradley is wearing a different shirt here. He got paint on the green one, so I put it in the wash immediately.)

Here is a pic of Bradley napping yesterday. He laid down on the couch and fell asleep and slept for two hours! (Usually he only sleeps for one. I guess that is why he was up until 10:30 last night.)

Blanket pajamas with feet. Gotta love em. :)
Only 18 days until we are in warm Texas!
4 comments:
Larissa:
I hate to tell you this, but we were wearing shorts today. Actually, I hate that it is this warm...after all, Christmas is just a few weeks away. I am not sure I would like 0 degrees, but the 50's would be nice for the holidays.
My friends from Canada were over tonight and they said that for good children's programs you need to check the "Community Centers" or "Community Halls" or the YMCAs. The churches there, according to them, do not have preschool or after school programs.
Also, she was asking what part of Calgary you guys live in? I had no idea, but told her I would ask you. Both she and her husband have family there in Calgary.
Oh, by the way... Glad you have your car now...I can see you guys trudging through the snow. Keep on blogging.
Take Care, Robyn
We're hoping for shorts weather for Christmas! :)
Thanks for the tips.
We love those jammies! Will still wears them. Get them at the end of the season for next year! Do you all have Kohl's? They usually have tons!
p.s. We are in Florida for a vacation. It's 80 here and freezing rain at home. I think those snow birds that escape the north for the winter are pretty smart cookies!! Enjoy your trip to Texas!! Love to All!!
Post a Comment