We leave on Wed afternoon for Texas! We're looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the weather in the 70s. We are planning to layer so we can strip off clothes upon landing in Houston. If any of you are watching the mail for our Christmas card, I'm being cheap this year and mailing it when we get to TX. So, my apologies if they get there after Christmas.
Since I will be very busy over the next two weeks, it is unlikely that I will have time to post to the blog until we return to Calgary in early January. So, I leave you all with a couple pictures of the kiddos dancing and hope to see you all next year!
Bradley dances with Elmo.
Gracie strikes a pose.
Flip flops and shorts....here we come! :)
2 comments:
FLIP FLOPS??????? Not fair!!!!! My white feet won't see the air until at least April :-)
I wish you could come with me Shannon. We would have a lot of fun. :)
I hope you don't get snowed in while we're gone.
Post a Comment