I'm flying into Chicago and my sister is picking me up and we're going to see a tour of Wrigley field. We tried to work in a Cubs game, but couldn't work it out with the schedule and I prefer not to have to sit in the stands with a bunch of Cubs fans anyway. I'm still debating whether to wear my Astros shirt or not. :)
I'll be staying with my sister in Wisconsin and we're going to go see the Astros play the Brewers Saturday night. We're also going to hang out with my cousin Jason and his wife and new baby as well as my aunt and uncle. I'm going to get to meet Ticia's new man too. Watch out Dave! ;)
It's going to be a lot of fun and I think it will be good for all of us. I'm just hoping I don't come home to two kids who don't like me anymore for leaving them.
Here are some pics from yesterday. We got out the sprinkler and the kids (and I) ran around in it to keep cool. Doug was official photographer again.
Check out Bradley's hair cut. Doesn't it look great? Doug cut it on Saturday.
A family shot taken by Doug while we were all piled on top of him. :)
Bradley finishing his chocolate ice cream cone after dinner last night. It's a good thing we ate dinner outside. :)
3 comments:
How much fun you're going to have!!! Tell Ticia I said hello :)
BTW, have you thought about leaving your kids a video of you? Have Doug film you reading some of their favorite stories and then he can play it around bedtime--maybe it'll help them when they go through mommy-withdrawal.
Crap--forgot to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I'm such a bad friend.
Happy birthday.
The best part of leaving is coming back. Trust me.
Post a Comment