Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wrigley Field

Here are pictures from the Wrigley Field tour yesterday. It was awesome, even though we were mostly surrounded by Cubs fans. ;)



We were very amused by this sign on the visitor's clubhouse.


This is the visitor's bathroom. Notice all the deoderant, lotion, hair spray, brushes, q-tips and the all important needle receptacle. LOL! :)


Me at the right field foul pole.


View from the outfield.


This is inside the Cubs' club house. The board drops down in front of the plasma and the net drops down so players can get ready to pinch hit.


This is how the Cubs clubhouse is set up for games.



Here is Ticia's cheesy pic of her touching the grass.


I am sitting in the visitor's dugout and couldn't stop grinning.


Ticia's dugout pic.


Both of us on the Wrigley field.


I love this pic of the empty seats with the Chicago skyline in the background.


View from the press box.


The scoreboard.


Yesterday morning was tough. Getting through the airport by myself was very easy, but emotionally hard. Suddenly I realized that I'm mortal and I was terrified that something would happen to me and I would never see my babies again. The flight went fine though and I had a great day and night with my sister. We spent today shopping and met a mutual friend for lunch. Lots of good times to come, I'm sure. And last night when I talked to the kiddos, they had a great day with daddy, so I'm sure things are going well on both ends. I'm having a great time, but I know I'll be so happy on Sunday night when I see the kiddos and Doug again.

2 comments:

-KL said...

Aw! Looks like you guys are having a great time! There's a strong resesmblence between you, your sister, and G. Wow. Glad you're having so much fun...I bet you'll be so glad you went. :)

Amanda said...

I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering how you are doing! I'm so glad to hear you AND the kids are having fun. You and your sis do look a lot alike! Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep the pics coming. :)