This is a shot of her at the very beginning. I love the expression on her face. You can just tell she is loving it!
This is a wider shot from the last one. They were practicing going around in a circle with one ski on, to get a feel for it.
This was the next time we came back to take pictures. About 30 min into the lesson. They were up at the top of the bunny hill getting ready to come down.
I'm so glad Doug took the class with her because from the little bit I saw, she was on the ground more than upright.
Daddy to the rescue!
This is one thing that Bradley did inside while we waited. It was too cold to stay out and watch them the whole time (because I forgot to bring hats and mittens for us) so we had to go inside to warm up several times. We also did some coloring on the floor.
This was our last trip out with the camera (about 15 min left in the lesson).
She got on the 'magic carpet' like a pro!
Then she turned around to tell us it was her third time in a row to get on without falling! :)
Coming down!

And down. (Most of the shots taken today look similar to this one. But I love that she still has a smile on her face through it all.)

Bradley being cheesy (and cute), watching with me in the 'parent section'.

Her last time down.


And down. (Most of the shots taken today look similar to this one. But I love that she still has a smile on her face through it all.)
Bradley being cheesy (and cute), watching with me in the 'parent section'.
Her last time down.
She had a great time, though she did complain afterwards of a sore bum. I think she'll sleep well tonight though. And we're so glad she got to go. Unfortunately, we waited until the very end of the season to do this. Doug is really kicking himself for not discovering the world of snowboarding last winter. He could have been snowboarding quite a bit by now. Oh well...
2 comments:
I'm glad she enjoyed it. Now's the time to learn when they aren't afraid to fall. Nathan's gone twice with Kevin and can't wait to go again. He's still a little afraid of the chair lift though but loves to go down the hills. - Amy
So those moving treadmills are for the bunny slopes alone? That's pretty cool!
I'm glad Gracie enjoyed skiing so much--it's an incredible feeling and I hope she wants to keep it up (although that could change with an impending move to Texas). It's such an expensive habit in the States...
I tried snowboarding the last time we were in Colorado. My feet were definitely happier with the boots required, but the rest of my body was pissed!
Post a Comment