Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is it May yet???

I either have a terrible memory or this winter is going on longer than last winter did. Or maybe we've just had so much more snow that it seems worse. The temps haven't been terrible lately, but they haven't been as warm as I hoped for either. I kept looking forward to March all winter and now March is almost over and it's not much better than it was when the month started. There is SO MUCH SNOW. Everywhere. I'm sick of it. I want GREEN. I want to play outside with the kids without them having to have all their snow gear on. So, I've decided to skip April and go straight to May. Think that will work out for me?

Some pics of the kids from Friday. We got another 6+ inches since these were taken.









1 comment:

Shauna said...

brrrr! Cute pictures :)