So this afternoon when it started snowing, all we could do was laugh. I called Doug to tell him it was snowing here at the house and learned that it was also snowing downtown. (It often snows here, but not in the 'city' because we're that much farther out and a bit higher elevation.) The flakes were HUGE. The biggest I've ever seen.
I tried to take a picture, but it was coming down so quick, it was hard to get a clear shot.
It stopped snowing and swiched to sprinkling, so Bradley and I walked to school to pick up Gracie and back home again. A couple hours later, it started snowing again. This time, the flakes were normal size and it kept coming. And kept coming. And started sticking to the deck and the grass. Unbelieveable.
Again, it's hard to see the snow in this pic.
Here you can see it on the deck and some still coming down.
No comments:
Post a Comment