We don't have any pets currently and have no plans to get any in the near future. But my sister got two new kittens last week, so talk of naming animals happened in my house today as a result of that.
First, you have to know that my sister (the political science geek) named her two girl kittens Ginsberg and Sotomayor. Yeah, I know it's bad, but I'll leave it at that since she's flying up here next week to help me with the move while Doug is working in Houston. Thanks Ticia! We can't wait to see you!
So Gracie asked what Aunt Ticia named her cats and told me if she had named them, they would have been Mittens and Moppet. Ok, so then Bradley chimes in that if he had named them they would have been Cloppy and Goppy. Then he also mentioned that if we got two dogs, he would name them Dog and Doggy.
Good stuff. It made lunch very entertaining for this mom today. :)
3 comments:
Hahaha how did Duck not get mentioned in this post?! :)
Yeah, I thought about it, but then forgot when I was writing it.
Ha - kids are so entertaining. Gordon named one of our fish...Tanker (I named the other Lucky...as in he'll be lucky if this one survives!), and he named the snail...Snaggy (unfortunately after weeks of living peacefully together Lucky & Tanker decided to make a meal of Snaggy! It wasn't pretty!) Anyway - I hope you get everything done and hang in there this week!
Post a Comment