Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everyone wants to hold the baby...

Isn't that always the way it is? Everyone has been coming by for their chance to see and hold Danielle. We love seeing everyone and having photographic proof for Danielle to see when she is bigger.

Bobby


Raul


Grandpa Bode


Nannie (who came all the way from Indiana for her chance to see and hold Danielle)


Grandma


Grandpa Robinson


Daddy has to get some quality time with Danielle every night when he gets home


DeAnna


Aunt Jenny


Bradley is getting better at holding her


There are still no good pictures of me with Danielle. Also, no recent pics of Danielle and Gracie or Danielle with my mom. Rest assured, all three of us have had plenty of time holding the baby lately. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hold her!! I'd be willing to take a few pics of you holding her too. Ahhh.....if only I could get some time to sneak away....that, and get over my nerves about flying! ;)