She seemed fine all day today. No fever overnight or today. So we thought she was all better... right up until she started projectile vomiting tonight. Poor baby. She threw up all over herself and me (and the blanket and my chair). I've never seen such a little baby get sick like that. She spits up a lot, but this was different. She cried for a few minutes and then was happy. And a half hour later, she was asleep. Here's hoping it was a one time thing and she sleeps well tonight with no more puking.
Tomorrow is the first day of school for Gracie, so I would really like it if I didn't have to wake up a lot overnight. Getting up at 6:30 will be hard enough without being up during the night with a sick baby.
1 comment:
OH NO!! Poor Baby Girl! I pray also that it was just a one-time thing and that she wakes this morning her normal, (healthy), happy self.
Post a Comment