Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Way behind but...

I know I have tons of blog posts that I haven't written. We've been busy this summer and I have lots of pics I should be sharing and stories to tell. But it turns out summer is crazy busy and I haven't had much time for that. Also Danielle has become a terrible napper, so I'm pretty busy with her most of the day and usually collapse from exhaustion once she is down for the night.

But I had to take a quick minute tonight to say how ecstatic I am that Prop 8 was overturned today. I hope that the rest of the country will follow CA and the few other states that currently allow same sex marriage and that marriage will be for ALL US citizens soon.

Also, the Astros were right for trading Roy and Lance and I'm annoyed by how many people can't see that.

Ok. That's it for now. Baby is sleeping, so I should be too. But the good news is school starts in less than 3 weeks (!!!) and I'll hopefully have more time to blog then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you in the delayed blogging! I hope to get back on the blogger track once my kids are in school too.