She loved it!
(Her shirt says "My First Astros Tee")
Gracie loved it too!
(Bradley not so much. His favorite part was 'the hot dog and peanuts'.)
She was on Doug's lap for most of the game.
Getting sleepy...
And she's out. She slept through the middle innings.
The closest we got to a family shot.
My new favorite player: Jason Castro (catcher) on third base, just 21 rows in front of us.
Me with the big kids.
Hunter Pence batting. (Gracie and my sister's favorite player.)
(That's for you, Ticia.)
After the game, we stayed so the kids could run the bases. I can't even tell you how jealous I am that they have been on the field at MMP and I haven't. ;)
Here they are at the start (1st base):
(B in orange in the bottom right, G over to the left a bit.)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous for two reasons.... 1- they got to run the bases! and 2- you saw the Astros WIN!!! I sure hope they can pull it together tomorrow when we're there! :o) Great pics!
When we were walking into BPaA I saw a guy wearing a Berkman jersey. It warmed my little Houstonian heart.
Why am I not surprised you like Jason Castro?
Bagwell was at your game? We got Dubya sitting in the owners box. No Secret Service.
AWESOME!! I'm so glad it was such fun for everyone...well, except notsomuch for Bradley. Maybe next time he'll have a better time. ;)
Post a Comment