Monday, August 25, 2008

Edmonton pics

Killing time at the McDonald's PlayPlace on Wed:









Admiring the fountain in the hotel. We had to do this every time we went past it.


Eating lunch in the hotel on Thurs.


Swimming in the pool Thurs evening:






Eating pizza after swimming before taking a bath:




After baths, Gracie watched a movie on the laptop in her pjs...


While Bradley did puzzles.


Friday: West Edmonton Mall





We played a round of Putt Putt. Bradley got bored with it by the 11th whole or so.






Eating ice cream for a snack...




They have a sea lion show with 3 sea lions. We didn't watch the show, but we did get to see them in the water before it started.




We did go in the Sea Life Taverns and the kids enjoyed it.














Doug wanted this underwater shot of his teeth.


Petting sting rays.


And star fish.

They had two green sea turtles that were awesome!
And penguins.
Sitting on a statue of a whale tail that comes up out of a fountain.


So, that's our trip. We spent Sat hanging around the house being lazy to recover.

6 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Great pics!!! Isn't that mall the best? It's crazy . . . I love the skating rink too! It looks like you guys had a fun time and I'm so glad you decided to go :-)

Rebecca said...

OMG that is one amazing Mall!
I can't beleive they had all that in the mall, how totally cool!

Looks like you had a blast there! :)

Bethany said...

That is some mall indeed.

Heidi said...

Looks like you had a great time! That mall is basically the same as the one in MN - how fun!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you and the kids went - looks like you had a fun time! Great mall!!! Your kids are so cute - I love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

That mall looks awesome!

I had to chuckle at the picture of Bradley sitting on the table to do puzzles. That's exactly what Will would have done too!