Yesterday was the hottest day since we've been here (35C/95F) and we were miserable. Our house doesn't have A/C, so the kids and I were sweating until Doug told me to take them to the mall. ($150 later he might regret that idea.) Luckily, cooler weather moved through overnight and we're only going to get up to 23C/74F today.
_______________
Doug is headed to Edmonton for business tomorrow morning. We've been discussing whether or not the kids and I should go with him. There is a lot to do around town and the hotel has a pool which is always a hit with the kids and we wouldn't have to pay for gas to get there or hotel, so it's very tempting. We have to decide tonight to have time to pack and everything, so I need to make up my mind soon. The kids both want to go, so we probably will, even though I'm not sure how much fun it will be with Doug stuck in meetings the whole time.
3 comments:
Dude. It's a paid vacation. The answer is yes.
I'm with Ticia on this one. Start packing!
Amy D
Wondering if you decided to go? LOL about the $150 shopping trip. Those PB cookies look YUMMY! And Bradley is growing too fast. He is losing the baby fat and turning into a little boy!!!! Cute as ever though! Tricia
Post a Comment