This week we've had some really cold temps. It didn't get above freezing for several days and one day our high was only 10F. Brutally cold with a wind child below zero. We were taking the car to school instead of walking because it was so cold.
Today, we wake up and it's about 40 out. We walked to school and it didn't even feel cold. Bradley and I stayed to play a while after the bell rang.
How pathetic is it that 40 feels warm to us?
I can only imagine the shock to Doug's system when he got to Houston last night. He's probably sweating at the 60s and 70s he's experiencing while there. ;)
2 comments:
I hear ya! We've been known to go out in just sweatshirts when it 'gets up to' 40 after a cold snap! Funny how relative temp is. Just a few more days before you get some nice warm weather!
Inst it strange how the world's climate has changed so much that it goes from hot to col within days...and the hotter is hotter than in the past and the cold way colder.
Sad really.
Post a Comment