I had to keep asking Doug to come help us (since I wanted the whole family to participate) but when he finally came in, he took over. He's already talking about next year and how we should buy several kits and put them together to make a mansion. :)
Gracie was very impatient while we had to wait for it to harden before decorating. She spit on it by accident, so it's good we weren't planning to eat it. :)
The kids were so excited to start decorating, they couldn't even wait for all the icing to be put on.
Here they are with the finished house.
The completed masterpiece:
Sorry for not updating on Bradley sooner. He was much better after the first night and while he still isn't 100%, he's close enough to 'normal' that it's not holding him back. The steroids really did a number on him though. For a couple of days, he was horrible (hyper, aggressive, hitting, etc). Thankfully he seems to be back to his sweet self again.
3 comments:
This is so cute! Good job kids...and Doug!! I have never done one before either, but I bought a gingerbread train kit (Kyle picked the train over the house...imagine that!) to make soon. Kyle keeps asking everyday if we can make it now?!
All things considered (I.E. spit), that house turned out pretty good.
How cool, I have always thought about making a gingerbread house and maybe next year will give it a whirl!
You did a fab job on yours! :)
Post a Comment