Bradley as Winnie the Pooh:
(He HATED his costume when we first put it on him, so I took these shots of him freaking out. We took it back off and he was going to stay home, but decided he wanted to go trick-or-treating after all and enjoyed himself.)
5 comments:
Cutest angel and Winnie the Pooh I've seen!!! We have an Eyore costume - I couldn't get either of the boys to wear it but it would have been funny to go with Winnie the Pooh!!!
LOL about Bradley freaking out in his costume! We got Will in his Spiderman costume, but barely. He didn't want to put it on, but when faced with the option of not going out and getting candy, he agreed to put his costume on. (minus the face mask)
I am lol about Bradley's reaction to Poo. :) MY B was T-I-Double G - ER this year - and Shans had an Eeyore costume...we could've been quite the group!
GREAT pics!
Crying pooh made me laugh so hard that I choked.
Awww, they were so cute! I'm glad Bradley decided to put the costume back on and have fun!
Post a Comment