Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Saturdays tend to be lazy days at our house. Especially the last two weeks when Doug has had to work on Sundays. (Yes, he's working today.)

Here's yesterday in pictures.

Bradley playing on the computer.


The kids made a 'library' at the top of the stairs.


Gracie poses with the 'library' in her room.


Doug and I both played some guitar hero.


The kids coloring in Bradley's new coloring books.


Stringing up lights on the deck.


Doug wearing my shoes while he gets the grill ready.


The lights on.


Bradley decorating sugar cookies with chocolate sprinkles.


Gracie decorating with colored sprinkles.


Bradley wearing Doug's shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww....Doug looks so *cute* in your shoes!! ;)

Your lazy Saturday sounds divine! Can I spend one with you sometime??

The Carter's said...

I love the disembodied head over Bradley's shoulder.

I love lazy Saturdays and miss them terribly.