Bradley fell asleep on the way home from picking up Gracie from school, so I took off his coat and he is still sleeping on the stairs. Apparently potty training is wearing him out. :)
This is him on the potty today. (Great blackmail pic for later.)
Here is Gracie reading to him on the potty yesterday, lol!
We started our third attempt at potty training this Monday. Monday and Tuesday he had zero success, which is to say I had a lot of laundry to do every night. Wed he went three times on the potty (and had 4 or 5 accidents), so it was a big improvement over the first two days. Today, he has gone once and had one accident, so we still have a lot to work on. I feel like I've spent more time in the bathroom this week than anywhere. I hate potty training, but with his birthday less than 3 weeks away, we've got to get him out of diapers. Wish us luck. I'll be able to post more often once I don't have to watch him every second.
Oh, and today Doug and I are celebrating 9 years of marriage. Wow. It seems like only yesterday...
3 comments:
Gooooooooooo Bradley!!
Congrats! I read that every success is worth 5 accidents, but I bet that was said by someone who wasn't doing the laundry.
Seriously, I'm dreading potty training.
Happy anniversary!
That sleeping on the steps is hilarious.
Post a Comment