I'll get to the pics soon, but this post will be less time consuming, so I'm doing it first.
I read 79 books in 2008. I had a goal of 50, so I am quite happy with myself. I read a lot of great books and wanted to recommend my favorites.
A Long Way Gone Ishmael Baeh
A Thousand Splendid Suns Khaled Hosseini
The Appeal John Grisham
The Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini
My Sister's Keeper Jodi Picoult
Nineteen Minutes Jodi Picoult
The Other Boelyn Girl Phillipa Gregory
The Pillars of the Earth Ken Follett
The Red Tent Anita Diamont
The Secret Life of Bees Sue Monk Kidd
The Time Traveler's Wife Audrey Niffenegger
Water for Elephants Sara Greun
I also read all 14 Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich and loved the series.
This year, my goal is to read 75 books. We'll see how I do.
2 comments:
You ROCK, my friend, you are so awesome. You should be so proud of yourself, that is amazing. One day I hope to read more books too, hopefully when the kids are a little older, lol.
Glad you had a nice trip, can't wait to see more pics!
Wow - that's great! I really need to read more books! I'm actually reading The Kite Runner right now. Very good. I'll put some of your top pics on my list. Good luck this year!
Post a Comment