For those of you who know me well, it will come as no surprise that I find myself hoping the Dodgers do well this year. They signed my favorite Astros player for over a decade (Brad Ausmus) and I wish him and the Dodgers well. Since it looks like it will be a very long (read BAD) season for the Astros anyway, maybe the Dodgers will do well and I can watch 'my boy' win a World Series ring with the Dodgers. Regardless of how bad the season will likely be for the Astros, I'm ready for baseball to start up again. I remember how weird it was watching baseball last year while there was snow outside and I'm sure it will be weird this year. But maybe I can close the blinds and watch the 'boys of summer' and trick myself. ;)
Current temperature is a balmy 6F. I am so sick of the cold...
3 comments:
You are becoming a true Northerner. Only true Northereners can call 6 degrees balmy. Give it a little longer. It'll 30 and you'll go out to get the mail without a coat because it feels so warm. :) Take Care Amy D
Oh, I know! We had great weather a week or so ago and we were out without jackets. :)
And the balmy was meant to be sarcastic. ;)
Ha! It was 77 here today! I was in Houston this weekend for a wedding and thought about you and the cold weather. :(
Post a Comment