Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally!

Winter is officially gone!!!

Last weekend, the weather was excellent. We were outside a lot on Sat and Sun and I took lots of pics. Blogger wouldn't let me upload them until today or I would have had them for you sooner.

Gracie took it upon herself to make a labybug habitat.


Doug raked the front yard. Up here, you have to do a deep rake in Spring to get all the dead grass out. Doug used a metal rake to do it and joked that Texas grass would fall apart if he did this down there.


Bradley scooped up some newly raked grass for the ladybugs.


This is all the snow we had left on Sat. I took the shovel and spread it out in the sunny parts of the yard and it was all gone by Sunday.


Sliding off the neighbors deck...




And playing in the sandbox.




Popsicle break!

Getting ready for croquet.







Bare feet!!!


On Tuesday, Gracie's school had 'Crazy Hair Day'. We put her hair in pigtails on the front and back (4 total).



Here's hoping the weather is just as nice this weekend as it was last weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the crazy hair!!!

Nemeth family said...

Yay for short sleeves, popsicles and bare feet!