Bradley loves helping water the plants.
Bradley loves his baby sister.
Bradley's very best friend in the whole world is Gracie.
Our little man is going to start kindergarten next year. Doug signed him up last week. I'm terrified for him, but he is so excited. I know he'll be alright, but this school is so much bigger than the one Gracie went to for K in Calgary. I can't help but worry about him. (The school has almost 1000 students!)
Bradley is such a smart little man. He soaks up everything they tell him at school and loves to tell me things that I didn't already know. He also pays attention when Gracie does homework and has been learning multiplication right along with her. He is quite fond of numbers and all things related to numbers. It looks like he has a lot in common with Daddy (besides looks!).
No comments:
Post a Comment