Friday, April 29, 2011

Gracie- 8 11/12ths

Gracie is our drama queen. Everything is over-the-top with her.

She is a super helper, when she wants to be. And can be a royal pain when she wants to be. There is never a dull moment with this one.

Gracie did another 'art after school' session this semester. She loves it. She is into anything and everything art. On the last day, her teacher painted faces of anyone who wanted. This is what she came home looking like that day:


Third, fourth and fifth graders at her school play the recorder. Sometimes she has to bring it home and practice. Is it wrong that I'm already hoping she never wants to be in band? ;)



Gracie and Bradley get along fabulously, except when they don't. There is really no middle ground with them. They're either great or terrible together. I think the great happens more often than the terrible and I hope it stays that way.



She is our silly, wild girl.



No comments: