Last year we neglected the front beds. We had a new baby and that was enough to keep us busy. So they were in need of a lot of attention this year. We decided to go for something different and ripped out most of what was in and put out several pots filled with colorful plants. We like how it turned out. These pics are from right after we planted and it doesn't look quite this good anymore. But we're really trying not to kill all these plants. Neither of us have ever had much of a green thumb.
The whole bed finished:
Bradley showing it off and hamming it up for the camera.
A (failed) attempt at a pic in front of the azaleas.
The new hibiscus to replace the one the freeze killed.

Close ups of the flowers:
1 comment:
That garden looks GREAT! I love hibiscus. I don't think I've ever seen an orange one -- most around here are a deep red. Your garden definitely puts ours to shame!
Post a Comment