Bradley liked the show.
He clapped after each class was done.
Gracie's class play was based on all the kids being knights and having been asked to fight the dragons.
First they had to go through the "door" which was a Dad standing in the front of their line with his legs spread open.
Here you can see Gracie coming out from under the "door".
Then they had to ride a "horse" so the daddies had to lay down and all the kids sat on them.
You can't see Gracie in this pic, but I thought it was funny enough to put on here anyway.
Then they had to roll the "log" out of the way.
You can see Gracie in this one right in front of the lady with the mic.
It was hilarious. And I knew what was coming b/c I volunteered in Gracie's class on Thurs and got to be a "Practice Dad". I was cracking up through the whole thing.
I think Gracie liked it b/c she has been putting on little plays at home all week. :)
3 comments:
How sweet!! I wonder, was Doug one of the participating Daddies?
It looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone! Did the Dads manage to keep a straight face through all that?
Doug was not one of the 'lucky' dads. :)
It was really the most entertaining play of them all b/c of the dad's reactions. They had never practiced with the kids and had no idea what they were in for. :)
Post a Comment