Monday, March 10, 2008

'Spring' weather is here!

Sorry I haven't updated lately.

Last weekend, we went to Michael's to look at picture frames and found these little activity trays for the kids. We took them over to the sticker aisle and let them each pick some stickers to decorate them with.

Here is Bradley putting his stickers on. No big surprise that he chose Diego.


Gracie picked Killer Whales, unicorns and flowers.


Here is Bradley with his finished product.


And Gracie with hers.


Coloring on their new trays. They also have used them to make walls for their 'houses' and as beds for babies and stuffed animals. :)


Sat night, we had three rabbits in our backyard and one in the neighbor's backyard. The kids spend a half our or more watching them out the window. :)


Yesterday we went to the park and Bradley took a header into the concrete. :(


Our weather has been incredible lately. The highs have been mostly in the mid to upper 40s with low 50s occasionally thrown in too. I have seen a guy wearing flip flops, a woman in capris and a whole group of kids wearing shorts. We're not quite ready to pull out the summer gear, but it is nice to be able to go outside without a coat. Almost all of the snow is melted too. I was starting to think that winter was officially on the way out, but then I read in our neighborhood newsletter that 'March always comes in like a lamb and out like a lion' so we should be prepared for more cold and snow before it is over. Darn! We'll enjoy it while it is here, anyway. Today's high is supposed to be 55!!!!

1 comment:

A Crafty Mom said...

Well, I couldn't possibly hate you, not even for having better weather than me :-)