Gracie riding her bike one evening.
The boys play 'football'.
This is how much snow we had left in our whole yard earlier this week. After I took this, it all melted, but we got a dusting last night, so the whole yard is white again.
Playing ball on the deck.
Gracie's class had a 'Medieval Feast' yesterday and the kids all dressed up like queens, princesses, princes, knights, etc. Gracie was a Queen.
This Wed, I went out for the first time socially since I got here almost 5 months ago. Two moms from Gracie's class invited me for coffee. I had to bring Bradley, so they were nice enough to offer McDonalds so he could play while we talked. We were there for 2.5 hours and all four of us had a good time. I need to find someone who has a small child to do that with, so Bradley can have playmates besides his big sister. Doug was so excited I was going out, he was throwing money at me before he left for work. :)
I read 5 books in the last two weeks. Of them, I highly recommend Water for Elephants by Sara Greun and Nineteen Minutes by Jody Picoult. I just finished the latter last night and it was fantastic. Keep the kleenex handy if you read it. I needed them several times throughout the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment