I have always hated hockey. Doug talked about Bradley playing up here and I wouldn't even consider it. (For the record, I still won't). I wasn't going to like hockey. We're baseball people. Doug and I would never have gotten together if it wasn't for baseball. We ordered a special package to get the Astros games so we wouldn't miss out.
Well, the Calgary Flames are playing in the Stanley Cup Playoffs and Doug and I have watched the last two games. I'm hooked. I never really gave it a chance. It's actually pretty cool and the skating is very impressive. I don't know how they do it. I do wish it was less violent though.
3 comments:
I totally called this, for the record.
And why won't you let Bradley play? He's tough, he'll be alright.
Our next door neighbor said it is super competitive up here. She has three boys and none of them have played. He'll play baseball when we get back to TX.
Hockey is awesome. Glad to know you've come around.
Post a Comment