I figured that this could be the last big snow we get for a while (at least I can hope it is), so after lunch the kids and I walked over to the nearby 'hill' to do some sledding. Actually, I walked and the kids rode on the sled. That means I got my exercise for today.
Bradley has his eyes covered in this one. :)
Gracie goes solo.
Gracie took this picture of Bradley and I going down.

Gracie crawls up the hill for another turn.
She went down on her belly several times too.
Bradley only went down a few times and then was content to sit in the snow and eat it. :)
On the way home, both kids were scooping up snow and eating it.
Excitement! We discovered that the snow was 'wet' and would stick together to make snowballs, snowmen, etc. We had many snowball fights and built two pathetic snowmen.
Here is Gracie with the first pathetic attempt at a snowman.
Here is Bradley eating more snow. He crawled around the whole backyard, bending down to eat it as he went.
Here is Gracie with our second (slightly better) pathetic snowman.
And less than 15 minutes after we came inside it started snowing again. And over an hour later, it still hasn't stopped.
No comments:
Post a Comment