Monday, August 11, 2008

It's August, really???

Today's high is only going to be 70. Right now, it's in the low 60's. At noon. And it's August 11th.

For this Texas girl, the summer up here has been a dream. Right now, I feel like I could stay here forever and be happy. We spend time outside every day, sometimes for hours and hours. In TX, we stay inside most of the summer. I love this weather. I could stay here forever.

Of course, if you ask me in February what I think of the weather, I'll probably have a very different answer. ;)

3 comments:

C! said...

I can't believe this is August either! The last 5 days have been amazing - I've had the windows open in the morning, this morning it was upper 50's. At my parents place they have the windows closed because it is too cool...imagine that in August in the south! I LOVE IT. I know it is going to make going back to normal (probably soon) even harder though...I'm so ready for autumn!

Rebecca said...

Yep time certainly does fly by lately!

We have had quite a nice mild summer here in Caly, I hope it continues to stay mild too.

The Carter's said...

Quit bragging.