is Facebook. I just signed up yesterday and I have already gotten in touch with so many people I haven't heard from in years. It's crazy. Between Wii and Facebook, it's gonna be hard for me to get anything done. It's a good thing I don't have a social life! Ha!
Actually, Doug and I left the kids with a sitter last night and went out to dinner. It was great to have a meal where we could converse without interruption. Too bad it's so expensive to go out up here. The night out cost us $100+!
2 comments:
OMG, that's a lot of money for a night out!! No wonder I don't go out ;-)
Yes, Facebook is crazy. I joined when it first started, a couple years ago and it's very addicting. Sometimes I have to just shut my laptop and not log in to it for a month or two, lol. Too much time suckage!
OH yeah I love Facebook too...I love me some flair I do!! :P
Damn $100+...hope you had fillet mingon and cavier and Crystal champagne for that money lady!
Post a Comment