I wore this shirt yesterday and got many (all positive) comments on it. That is one thing I love about living up here. Almost everyone thinks the way I do. For a girl who is used to being surrounded by conservatives, it's nice not to be in the minority for a while.
Before the conventions, I was still considering myself undecided. After the Democrats' convention, I was 100% on board with Obama. After McCain named Palin his running mate and I watched the RNC, I was even more excited about Obama. The McCain/Palin ticket scares the crap out of me. And while I admit I'm a little nervous about Obama's lack of experience, the bigger fear is having Republicans in the White House for four more years.
And Doug and I were thrilled to find our offical Texas ballots in the mail yesterday. Doug is still undecided, so I only have a couple more weeks to work on him...
:)
2 comments:
Doug is still UNDECIDED???? LOL!! In your house??? What's up with that :-) I like the shirt too - tres cool. Things are a bit more left wing in general here. Even conservatives are not all that "conservative", KWIM? I think a lot of Canadians were pretty fearful of Bush and are excited to (hopefully) see Obama make it into office.
Everyone I talked to feels that way. And yeah, what's up with Doug being undecided? I think he'll probably vote Obama and just acts like he hasn't made up his mind to screw with me. We'll see...
Post a Comment