Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look what we woke up to yesterday...





The front yard melted yesterday, but the back still has snow on the deck and a little in the yard close to the house. Time to pull in the toys I guess...

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love the white of the snow against the dark objects and shadows, and then the bright orange ball almost in the center of the picture.

I'm sorry the warm weather is over for you guys; we're super excited we just got a cool front.

Nemeth family said...

Oh man....maybe MI isn't so bad after all. I just have to keep reminding myself that there are worse places for snow--like Canada! Happy Winter to you!

A Crafty Mom said...

oh no - October is too early for snow!! It can't be happening. My rule is always no snow before Halloween. It's hard to enforce it, but I try :-)

Rebecca said...

snow snow snow....::sigh::, it is still in the 80's here in Caly!