
Doug and I got married. He had two best men and one of them offered to drive him to Mexico if he wanted to bail. (Thanks a lot, Raul!) Luckily for me he didn't take Raul's offer and instead showed up at the church, late enough for me to freak out a bit, but the rest is history. :)
2 comments:
carMan... eight years already? Sorry to make this all about me, but that means I met Jason eight years ago yesterday!
It's good to see/hear/read from you again--I hope you're enjoying your new surroundings as much as you can. I miss you guys.
Hugs to Doug and the kids!
I know. It's crazy how fast it flew by!
I try to keep up with you on your blog, but you never post anything! :)
We'll be home over Christmas, maybe we can work something out to get together.
Post a Comment